- (N) Nuts and Peanuts – Some of our dishes may contain peanuts or are prepared alongside nutty ingredients. Please ask our staff for advice on nut allergies.
- Crustaceous – are offered in the dishes that contain prawns.
- Fish – is offered in the dishes that contain sea bass.
- Sesame – seeds are used in dishes No.5 and No.42.
- Soya – is used in the dishes that contain tofu.
- Egg – is used in the noodles and fried rice.
- (V) Veggiesome – love it hot. Some of our dishes can be cooked more or less spicy to suit your “heat” expectations.
- Gluten Free / Contains Gluten – We do not have isolated celiac, gluten free fryers for cooking. Please discuss with the staff the severity of your gluten/celiac allergy.
Feedback from our guests
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Food in the Thai restaurant was a close as it could be to traditional Thai food - and generous portions! Location-wise, the hotel is directly across from the train station, not that you would know by how peaceful it is in the room (we slept with the window open and didn’t hear a peep!)
Trickyricky / Booking.com
Nice size room with a bath, comfortable bed and room nice and warm on a very cold day. The Thai restaurant located on the premises was great and we had our evening meal there - lovely food! Nice breakfast the next morning also.
Rickisupforit / Booking.com
Very comfortable, spacious room. I particularly liked the large and spotlessly clean bathroom. Staff very friendly and helpful and lovely mini croissants at breakfast.
Charlotte / Booking.com