The Imperial Hotel
The Imperial Hotel, once a coaching inn and built over 200 years ago, is located at the centre of the Cotswold town of Stroud adjacent to the Railway Station with a direct connection to major cities making it a perfect base to visit some of the Southwest’s beautiful country sides and towns. It blends the original Coaching Inn character and period features dating back 200 years with modern comforts and an authentic Thai cuisine menu. The Coach Yard bar offers a wide range of wines, real ales, beers, and single malt whiskies. All 23 rooms are on-suite and equipped with a TV, hairdryer and tea-coffee making facilities. A spacious and private 3 bedroom apartment is available for hire with a kitchenette, shared bathroom, living room and dining room. A full English breakfast is available each morning from 7:00 am until 9:00 am from Mondays to Fridays and from 8:00 am until 10:00 am on weekends and bank holidays. Free Wi-Fi available.
Our Hotel Policies:
- Car park policy: free off-street car park.
*Please note that this is on a first come, first served basis due to the limited number of spaces.
- Check-in times: From 1:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
- Check-out times: by 10:00 am from Mondays to Fridays and by 11:00 am on weekends and bank holidays.
- Late check-outs: £10 charge from 10:00 am until midday upon request and depending on availability.
- Late check-ins after midnight are charged at £10.00.
- Early check-ins: £10.00 charge from 11:00 am depending on the hotel availability
- No pets allowed
- Non-smoking policy
- Restaurant opens all days of the week except on Mondays.